Vete a la Versh 6 Vete a la Versh 6

xDDDDDDDDDDD

n_n

Just Another Weekend Just Another Weekend

Yo soy tico!!

JAJAJA!!! Me desmadre de risa con el tico!! xDDDD muy bueno muy bueno!!

Gracias. :)

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Totally awesome!

wow, awesome game!! Nice graphics, nice gameplay, loved the theme, and the ending is so funny!! Lol, the cheesy snacks XD Not long enough to get you bored but not short enough to make u feel like something's missin, although a sequel to the game would be cool... asuming the earth wasnt destroyed... T_T Anyway, rly good game, very detailed, oh and i loved the cutscenes! Keep with the good work!

24 Elders 24 Elders

Lovin it!

This is exactly my type of metal! This is the kind of music I personally believe should be rated 5 here on newgrounds. If you listen to every instrument you can tell you definitely know what you're doing. Its also very nicely mixed! It could sound a bit better but i'm guessing that's cause u had to lower the quality of the track.
Anyway, keep up the awesome work man!!
rated 5/5 10/10 !

Enter the Arena of Death Enter the Arena of Death

Awesome!!

Dude! Finally some techincal, exiting, irregular metal that's not just in 4/4 all the time! (progressive metal, if you will) Just what we needed here in newgrounds!!
Definitely my genre man, love it! Keep up the good work!!
5/5

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks for the compliments man!
There's more on the way!

The Prophet Of No Innocence The Prophet Of No Innocence

Love it dude!!

Hmm you kno, Im thinking the same Schlelf is thinkin. I think it's something with the EQ of the guitars... maybe they could use a bit more presence... not sure tho!
Somethin i've found useful is looking at the way popular metal songs are equalized, and then try to equalize the whole thing in a similar way. It works for me!

Anyway, I'm lovin this song! Great work dude!
5/5 10/10 here!

Good luck with that album!!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, thanks man. I think the drums squash the dynamic field of the drums maybe a bit too much. But there is something also missing on the chorus. If I use this song, it will most likely be a " filler" but I hate using fillers. But at least it fits the mold of the album better. Which I am falling behind on.

Also, I try to stay away from doing what is "popular" and try to do something distinctly "Bad Man Incorporated" ish. :) Thanks for the review and vote, my friend. \m/